What’s up y’all! I wanted to discuss assistance exercises. Why are they needed, what they are, and how we can use them to help you reach your goals as fast as possible. In this video you will learn:
– Why you need to be focused on goals.
– The need for primary exercises AND assistance exercises.
– What is assistance work?
– How to dissect exercises to figure out your weak areas.
– Why we need to increase strength or size in specific muscles to aid our primary exercises.
– How to prevent ourselves from doing the same thing over and over again.
– How to periodize assistance work.
– Why planning your assistance exercises is important.
– Using volume and intensity to progress your assistance work.
– How long do you need to keep an assistance exercise in?
– What cycle length do we need depending on your attention span?
– A simple 4 week progression you can use right now!
– How to cycle exercises.
If you enjoyed the video above I’d really appreciate it if you shared it with any friends, families, or colleagues who might find this info useful! You can easily share it using the links below!