Goal setting is great! But the more I research, look at my clients results, and self-reflect the more I am leaning towards a more systematic approach rather than focussing primarily on goals.
I didn’t mention this in the video, but what really opened my eyes to the method of having systems in place was during my never ending Jiu Jitsu journey. I began studying systems, recording my rolls, seeing what I was doing right, and what I was doing wrong. Then making alterations to my systems to refine it and make it more effective. This did wonders for my jiu jitsu game and has catapulted my learning and retention.
But in this video I’ll be covering how we can use systems to help propel you towards reaching your goals, and then moving past those goals to achieve even greater things.
In this video you will learn:
– Why systems are superior to goals
– How your system will reach your goal as long as your system works
– Why two people with the same goal may only result in one winner
– Why goals are a momentary change, and how systems can be utilized to keep you motivated and focussed
– A short story about me and why goals can sometimes restrict your happiness and lead to lowered commitment
And a lot more!