I’ve been talking to a lot of people lately who need some help with their program. A lot of time it’s because they don’t know where to go to for advice. So they’re stuck in this repeated cycle of trying to put in effort in the gym, but they aren’t really going in any real direction. So I wanted to create this video to help these people solve this problem. In this video you will learn:
- Why having no direction or gameplan in the gym will result in no results
- How performing random exercises each week will not give you any results
- Why doing random circuits, intervals will make you feel like you’re working hard, but won’t produce any real adaptations in conditioning
- How can you create direction?
- How can your find exercises to help support your goals?
- Why you shouldn’t be constantly cycling in new exercises each week
- How to progress your conditioning work