Rest periods are usually an afterthought by most people. If you’re just in the gym to work up a sweat and do the latest Muscle and Fitness workout than all the power to you, ignore this video. But for people who are after truly achieving a goal, rest periods need to be roughly planned. In this video I’ll be covering:
– How long to rest between sets
– How to make sure you have energy for your next sets
– How to increase the amount of work you are doing without impeding recovery
– Using rest periods as a variable to improve your lifting
– Why rest periods are needed
– How long rest periods should be for max and near max strength work
– How long rest period should be for hypertrophy and powerbuilding work
– How long rest periods should be for conditioning work
If you’re interested in learning more about rest periods, warming up properly, progressions methods, how to work in assistance work to your training, my favorite conditioning methods to help burn fat, and much, much more check out my 8 Free Programs and Guide!
You can download my FREE training guide along with 8 programs that come with it by clicking here.